Join Special City Council Zoom Meeting March 30, 2020 at 11:00 a.m.
How Can I Participate?
Zoom can be accessed by telephone or computer.
To participate via computer:
- Verify you have a microphone enabled on your computer if you are going to communicate verbally. Otherwise you will have to call into the zoom meeting by telephone as well.
- Click on the button above or visit the Zoom website to download and install the Zoom software.
- After installing Zoom, you will be prompted to launch the application.
- Enter your first and last name in the "Your Name" field.
- Enter your email in the appropriate field. Click Join.
- You will be prompted to Join with computer audio or to dial in via telephone for audio.
- Use the icon RAISE HAND To provide public comments. participants will be unmuted and called upon in the order received.
- Alternatively, enter your questions into the Q&A section of the chat.
To participate via Telephone:
- Call 312-626-6799 or visit Zoom to locate your local number
- Enter the Webinar ID: 446 885 807.
- Press # to confirm you are a participant and enter the meeting.
- To provide a public comment, use the "raise hand" option by dialing *9. (Participants will be called upon in the order received).