When can I water my lawn?
Daylight Saving Time
- Odd or not numbered addresses: Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Even-numbered addresses: Thursdays and Sundays
- Non-residential properties: Tuesdays and Fridays
Eastern Standard Time
- Odd or not numbered addresses: Saturdays
- Even-numbered address: Sundays
- Non-residential properties: Tuesdays
Water only when needed and not between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Water no more than one hour per zone. For more information, please contact the City of Ocala Water Resources Department at 352-351-6772.
All of Marion County, including the City of Ocala, follows the St. Johns River Water Management District (SJWMD) restrictions.
Why Do We Have Irrigation Restrictions?