How Much Water Does Your Household Use?
Click HERE to find out!
For information regarding Energy Conservation, click here.
Need to Report Issues in Your Neighborhood?
Submit a Service Request below!
Conserving water is good for the environment and saves you money!
It is much easier than you think! Here are some tips and tricks you can do to conserve water:
- Monitor your utility statement by watching your water levels. If there is a dramatic increase from the previous month, then you potentially have an unnoticed leak.
- Turn off running water when you are not using it, such as: washing your face, brushing your teeth, and hand washing dishes.
- Install a low-flow toilet (1.6 gal/flush).
- Use leak detector tablets or food coloring to make sure your toilet isn't leaking, a leaky toilet can waste more than 200 gallons of water a day.
- Put the tablet or food coloring in the tank, stir and do not flush. Wait 15-30 minutes and if the color shows up in the bowl, then you have a leak. These leaks are generally caused by improperly sealing flappers.
- Wash your car in the grass with a bucket of soapy water, not a running hose. Only use the hose at the end to rinse everything off.
- Use Florida Friendly Landscaping techniques in your yard.
Find out more information by clicking below!