A Water & Sewer rate increase of 1.5% was approved at the City Council meeting in City Council Chambers on April 21, 2015.
The rate increase became effective on
JANUARY 1, 2019
This rate increase will cost the average residential user of 6,000 gallons about $0.81 per month. Sign-up for paperless billing and/or pay online by clicking HERE. Our kiosks ae free for cash or check payments at any location.
The City of Ocala prides itself on being Customer Focused. There is a whole team of people ready to help you, our customers, better understand Floodplain Management and Stormwater Engineering!
- St. Johns River Water Management District Radar Rainfall Gauge
- Water Bodies and Other Water Resources
- Florida - Floodplain Region IV
- NFIP's Community Rating System
- EPA's Stormwater Management
- Harvesting Rain Water
- CodeRed Notification System
- AlertMarion Notification System
LEARN MORE FROM OUR PARTNERS:
Click on each icon for more information