Want to Receive Emergency Notifications?
If you are within the City of Ocala limits, click HERE
If you are not within the City of Ocala limits but, are still inside Marion County, click HERE
Need to Report Issues in Your Neighborhood?
Submit a Service Request below!
- You should follow your household emergency plan and make sure all family members are safe at a rally point. The rally point should be a strong interior room that is not near any windows.
- Make sure the gas utility, all electronics and appliances are unplugged and turned off.
- Keep a battery-operated radio nearby and tuned to a local station. Listen for any updates or advisories. Follow all emergency instructions.
- Do not go outside until you are absolutely sure the storm has ended. If water starts to rise inside your home, retreat to the second floor, the attic, or, if necessary, the roof.
- Do not try to swim, wade, drive or walk through the water to safety. Remain calm and wait for rescuers to come.