A Water & Sewer rate increase of 1.5% was approved at the City Council meeting in City Council Chambers on April 21, 2015.
The rate increase became effective on
JANUARY 1, 2019
This rate increase will cost the average residential user of 6,000 gallons about $0.81 per month. Sign-up for paperless billing and/or pay online by clicking HERE. Our kiosks ae free for cash or check payments at any location.
- Pet Waste Pledge
- Pet Waste Information Sheet
- Flood Inundation Map 2017
- Car Care for Cleaner Water Booklet
- Chlorinated Water Disposal Information Sheet
- Florida Friendly Fertilizing Booklet
- Hazardous Chemicals Brochure
- Restoring Our Springs! Brochure
- Springs Crossword Puzzle
- Surface Water Improvement & Management (SWIM) Program Booklet
- Watershed Information Bookmark
Stormwater runoff is rainfall that flows over the surface and is not able to soak into the ground. It is created when it rains on areas such as streets, parking lots, sport fields, and rooftops.
The stormwater runoff is directed into pipes and drains that carry it, along with any pollutants, directly into Silver Springs!
We strive to keep out pollutants,
but we need your help!
Pollutants to look out for include, but are not limited to:
- Motor Oils/Coolants Metals
- Pet Waste
- Car and Equipment Soaps
- Tobacco Spit
Learn about what YOU can do to Prevent Stormwater Pollution!
Click on the icons below
Or check out our "Documents Box" for some informational material on Stormwater Pollution!