A Water & Sewer rate increase of 1.5% was approved at the City Council meeting in City Council Chambers on April 21, 2015.
The rate increase became effective on
JANUARY 1, 2019
This rate increase will cost the average residential user of 6,000 gallons about $0.81 per month. Sign-up for paperless billing and/or pay online by clicking HERE. Our kiosks ae free for cash or check payments at any location.
Are you more likely to implement mitigation measures if you have financial support?
Below are some links that you can research for pre- and post- natural or man-made disaster protection assistance.
Why be reactive, when you can be proactive!
- FEMA Mitigation Grants
- State Programs, such as grants, loans, and rebates
- Housing Improvement Assistance Programs
- The US Department of Agriculture's Rural Development grants and loans for mitigation
- Exempting the improvements from property tax increases
- The potential to reduce flood insurance premiums for certain mitigation projects (e.g. elevating the building above the base flood elevation)