- Analysis of Residential Market Potential for Downtown Ocala
- Analysis of Residential Market Potential for Pine Oaks
- City of Ocala Comprehensive Plan
- Downtown Master Plan
- Downtown Parking Study and Master Plan
- Downtown Retail Market Analysis
- Form-based Code
- Midtown Master Plan
- Ocala 2035 Vision
- TPO Transit Development Plan
- Tuscawilla Master Plan Report
- West Ocala Vision & Community Plan
The Planning Division encourages quality growth and development in the city through its management of the City of Ocala’s Comprehensive Plan and Development Code. The division is involved with site development plans and subdivision review, rezoning, special exception and variance analysis, comprehensive and neighborhood planning, annexations, historic preservation, and tree preservation. Staff also provides professional planning expertise to the Ocala City Council, Planning & Zoning Commission, the Board of Adjustment, the Ocala Historic Preservation Advisory Board, the Community Redevelopment Area Advisory Committees, and the Ocala Tree Commission.
In 2010, the City Council adopted a vision (Ocala 2035 Vision) plan that serves as a guide for planning and development in the City.
SunTran Service Hours Due to COVID-19
SunTran bus services remain operational during the COVID-19 health situation; however, a change in service hours will begin Monday, March 30.
3/25/2020 12:00:00 PM
SunTran Takes Additional Steps for Public Health Safety
3/19/2020 8:11:40 AM