The City of Ocala City Council adopted Ordinance 2020-3, authorizing and regulating the use of golf carts, low-speed vehicles, and mini trucks upon certain designated streets, shown on the map included in the list of documents to the left and approved by City Council via Resolution 2020-4.
In order to use a golf cart, low-speed vehicle, or mini truck on these designated streets, the vehicle must be registered via the following steps:
- Download the registration form linked here or in the list of documents to the left
- Fill out the form (Must be signed and notarized)
- Return the form and pay the registration fee by one of three ways:
- Mail the form with a check to the address below. The City will mail you a decal for the golf cart.
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay by credit card (an invoice from paystand will be emailed to you for payment online). The City will mail you a decal for the golf cart.
- In person with an appointment only (contact us 352-629-8421 or email@example.com)
- Mailing and appointment address:
Citizen Service Center (CSC) Building
201 SE 3rd Street (2nd Floor)
Ocala, Florida 34471
- Make checks out to: City of Ocala
- If you make an appointment, staff can notarize the registration form and provide you a decal for the golf cart.