Assistance with reading the content of this website is available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday by calling 352-629-2489.

Apply, Transfer or Stop Service

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Apply, Transfer or Stop Service

The services provided by the city include electric, water, sewer, storm water, solid waste, fire services, fiber, and yard lights. These services are provided to customers within the Ocala city limits. However, some services are provided to customers outside the city limits. Our friendly customer service representatives will assist with establishing or cancelling service, billing inquiries, payment arrangements, etc.


To apply for service first, verify that the property address is within the city's service area by using our interactive map located HERE.  Once verified, please click HERE to access our online portal.

To Stop service, please submit a Service Disconnect Request

To Transfer service, please submit a Residential Transfer Service Request.

  • If you are currently a prepaid customer, please do not complete this transfer request here.  Instead, please click here to apply.  You will be required to make an initial payment prior to starting services.

Additional Forms:

Prepaid Service

Monthly Standard Billing Service

All forms can be emailed to, faxed to 352-629-1381, mailed via the US Postal Service, or brought in person, to the Citizens' Service Center located at 201 SE 3rd St., Ocala, FL 34471. Hours of operation are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM; Wednesday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.

Businesses and Commercial:

For brand new service, please contact our Electric Engineering Division at 352-351-6620 or you may click HERE for more information:

For more information, please contact the Citizen Call Center at 352-629-2489.   Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.