How do you benefit from using a parking payment app, such as PassportParking Mobile Pay, Apple Tap and Pay, or Android Pay?
- Mobile pay eliminates the need for coins and cash to pay for parking, making parking easy and convenient
- View your parking history and print your parking receipts online
- If using PassportParking, you can receive text message alerts 15 minutes before your parking session expires
- If using PassportParking, you can extend your parking time from anywhere without rushing back to the meter
How do parking enforcement staff know that I have paid through a mobile app?
If you pay with PassportParking Mobile Pay, the zone and space information that you enter is immediately sent to the parking enforcement’s monitoring system. If you pay with Apple Tap and Pay or Android Pay, your payment will appear on the meter.
Do I get a receipt?
- Yes. All transactions can be viewed by logging into your PassportParking Mobile Pay, Apple Tap and Pay, or Android Pay account.
- If you pay with coins at the meter, you can contact Downtown Parking Management for a receipt if you know the space number and time.
- If you pay by card at the meter, please contact your card vendor for a receipt.
This site is currently under construction.
If you need assistance with finding services, you may call 211, or you may call either Mr. Dennis Yonce at 352-401-2822 or Mr. Kelley Mims at 352-355-7714.
Pigman's Music and Art Company to Begin Functional Relief Sculpture
6/1/2020 12:42:00 PM
Justin Alsedek to Begin Selfie Wall Mural
5/29/2020 12:43:00 PM