- Pet Waste Pledge
- Pet Waste Information Sheet
- Flood Inundation Map 2017
- Car Care for Cleaner Water Booklet
- Surface Water Improvement & Management (SWIM) Program Booklet
- Watershed Information Bookmark
- Chlorinated Water Disposal Information Sheet
- Florida Friendly Fertilizing Booklet
- Hazardous Chemicals Brochure
- Healthy Yard Information Sheet
- House Hazardous Waste Brochure
- Hydrocycle Poster
- Polluted Runoff Poster
Silver Springs Starts Here!
We strive to keep pollutants out, but we need your help!
Pollutants can be tricky and might seem hard to manage, but we have made it a little bit easier for you.
Our Solution to Stormwater Pollution is C.L.E.A.N.
Are You a Pet Lover?
Be a responsible pet owner by pledging to always clean up after your pet!
Fill out the Pet Waste Pledge found in out "Documents Box" and bring it in to the Public Works Department to receive a FREE Pet Waste Bag Dispenser!
City of Ocala - Public Works Department
1805 NE 30th Ave., Building 300
Ocala, FL 34470
Check out our "Documents Box" to find more information on Stormwater Pollution Prevention!
To learn more about Stormwater Engineering or return to the City Engineer's Homepage, click below