A Water & Sewer rate increase of 1.5% was approved at the City Council meeting in City Council Chambers on April 21, 2015.
The rate increase became effective on
JANUARY 1, 2019
This rate increase will cost the average residential user of 6,000 gallons about $0.81 per month. Sign-up for paperless billing and/or pay online by clicking HERE. Our kiosks ae free for cash or check payments at any location.
Their duties are to manage a project during construction by:
- Fulfilling the role of liaisons between contractors, other City departments, and Design Engineers
- Assist other Departments during the conceptual, design and bidding phases of a new project
Their responsibilities are to insure that:
- Projects are constructed according to plan
- Quantities are submitted to a department for payment are accurate
- All safety procedures are being followed in and around designated construction sites
Check out our most recent projects here in our documents!
To return to the Engineering Homepage, click here