Ocala International Airport: Nightly Closure for Taxiway Construction - August
OCALA, Fla. (July 31, 2020) – Due to scheduled runway and taxiway construction work, the Ocala International Airport will be closed nightly, 8 p.m. to 7 a.m., during the following:
- 8 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 9 through 7 a.m. Monday, Aug. 10
- 8 p.m. Monday, Aug. 10, through 7 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 11
- 8 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 11, through 7 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 12
- 8 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 12, through 7 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 13
- 8 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 13, through 7 a.m. Friday, Aug. 14
- 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 14, through 7 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 15
Aircrews are advised to plan accordingly to accommodate these critical airport infrastructure improvements. During these nightly closures, the airport will be closed to all fixed-winged aircraft. Rotary wing (helicopter) operations will be permitted away from construction areas. Notices to Airmen (NOTAMs) will be published on the FAA NOTAM website to publicize the closure to aircrews.
For more information, please contact the Ocala International Airport at 352-572-0492 or visit www.ocalaairport.com.