City of Ocala Public Office Closures: Citizens Service Center and City Hall
OCALA, Fla. (March 23, 2020) – As the COVID-19 situation evolves, the City of Ocala continues to take measures to safeguard the public and minimize exposure to the community. To curb the effects of the current health crisis, the first and second floor lobbies of the Citizens Service Center, 201 SE Third Street and City Hall, 110 SE Watula Ave., will be closed to the public beginning Tuesday, March 24, 8 a.m. until further notice.
In-person services have been suspended and customers are asked to conduct business via phone or online channels. City staff located in these buildings will be available by phone, 352-629-2489, or via email listed below, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Citizens Service Center, 201 SE Third Street
- Customer Service Office, OEU@ocalafl.org
- Growth Management, GMD@ocalafl.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Development Services, CommunityDevelopment@ocalafl.org
- City Hall, 110 SE Watula Ave
- City Manager’s Office, CMO@ocalafl.org
- Human Resources and Risk Management, HRRisk@ocalafl.org
- City Clerk, Clerk@ocalafl.org
- Budget, THaslam@ocalafl.org
- Procurement, Vendors@Ocalafl.org
- Pension, RetireesCorner@ocalafl.org
- Public Information Officer, ADobbs@ocalafl.org
- Information Technology, IT@ocalafl.org
City of Ocala municipal services will continue to be billed and customers are encouraged to maintain their accounts. Payments can be made at self-service kiosks, Fidelity Express and MoneyGram locations. Additional payment options and online tools are available at www.ocalafl.org. Customers have the option to start and stop services, transfer residential services, request a payment extension, update contact information, view rate and fee information and sign up for auto-pay and electronic billing. Customers can make phone payments via the automated phone system at 844-286-1785.
For questions about City of Ocala municipal services, call 352-629-2489 or email OEU@ocalafl.org.
Citizens needing to utilize the Growth Management Department may use the following sources:
Questions pertaining to permitting and licensing can be emailed to email@example.com or call 352-629-8421.
Planning and zoning applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inspections are scheduled online or by phone at 352-629-8421.
For the latest City of Ocala information regarding COVID-19, please visit https://www.ocalafl.org/living/coronavirus-information. The website will regularly be updated as new information becomes available.
Customer service representatives will be available by phone at 352-629-2489, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to answer questions about city services.