Road Closure: CSX Railroad Maintenance
All necessary devices will be in place to redirect traffic. During construction times, travelers may experience delays, noise, dust and heavy equipment within the project area.
Railroad crossing closures:
- SW Broadway Street and SW Third Street
- NE 19th Avenue and NE 25th Avenue
- NE Ninth Street
SW Broadway Street and SW Third Street
- West-bound access will be detoured north on South Pine Ave., west on East Silver Springs Blvd., and south on SW 11th Ave. (Moving from South Pine Ave. to SW 11th Ave. for access)
- East-bound access will be detoured north on SW 11th Ave., east on East Silver Springs Blvd., and south on South Pine Ave. (Moving from SW 11th Ave. to South Pine Ave. for access)
NE 19 Avenue and NE 25 Avenue
- North-bound access will be detoured west on NE 14th St., north on NE Eighth Avenue, and east on NE 24th Street. (Moving from NE 14th St. to NE 24th St. for access)
- South-bound access will be detoured west on NE 24th St., south on NE Eighth Avenue, and east on NE 14th St. (Moving from NE 24th St. to NE 14th St. for access)
NE Ninth Street
- East-bound access will be detoured north on N. Magnolia Ave., east on NW Tenth St., and south on NE Eighth Ave. (Moving from N. Magnolia Ave. to NE Eighth Ave. for access)
- West-bound access will be detoured north on NE Eighth Avenue, west on NE 14th St, and south on N. Magnolia Ave. (Moving from NE Eighth Ave. to N. Magnolia Ave. for access)
For more information, please contact the City Engineer’s Office at 352-351-6795.