The following list is an example of items that can be recycled
- Plastic bottles, buckets, tubs, and containers #1-7
- Phone and paper back books, junk mail, magazines, catalogs, newspapers and inserts, office papers, file folders, and paper/plastic bags
- Pizza boxes, food boxes, paper milk cartons, cardboard, and chipboard/paperboard (please flatten all boxes)
- Clear, green & brown glass jars and bottles
- Aluminum containers, metal containers, and empty aerosol cans
Community & Apartment Recycling
Using one of our smaller bins to recycle in a community or apartment complex?
Place all of your recyclables into the one bin. When it’s full, take it to the recycling collection center designated by your property management team. Most likely, the receptacle will be next to where you drop off your garbage already.