- Environmental NW 21st St Sewer Extension
- Environmental Former Royal Oak Demolition
- Amended Action Plan 2017 on 050818
- Housing Programs 2018
- Amended 2016 Action Plan 031318
- 2018 Lenders List
- 2016 CAPER Draft
- 2016_17 SHIP Annual Report
- 2015_16 SHIP Annual Report
- 2014_15 SHIP Annual Report
- West Ocala Business Improvement Grant Application
- City of Ocala 2016-2019 LHAP FINAL
- 2015- CDBG Action Plan
- Final Caper to HUD on 2 10 16
- Notice of Substantial Amendment-City of Ocala CDBG
- Notice of SHIP Funds Available for Housing Assistance
Does Reinvestment repair mobile homes?Only site-built homes are eligible under Reinvestment programs.
How do I get Reinvestment assistance?Please call 352-629-8231 to schedule an appointment.
What services does Reinvestment offer?The City of Ocala may offer Down Payment or Closing Cost purchase assistance, as well as housing repairs for owner-occupied homes.
Does the City offer rental assistance?The City does not offer rental assistance. Please call 211 for other possible programs.
I don't live in the city of Ocala; can I receive Reinvestment assistance?Applicants must own a home within the City limits of Ocala. Staff can help you determine if your home is in the city or the county.
The Reinvestment division of Revitalization Strategies focuses on administering federal and state funding to assist homeowners and to ensure Ocala maintains safe and affordable housing for lower income persons.
This funding includes Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and Home Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) funds provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The State of Florida provides funding under the State Housing Initiative Program (SHIP).
After qualifying for income limits and meeting other criteria, citizens can apply for assistance to rehabilitate their housing. Most projects are completed within six months or less.
The West Ocala Business Improvement Grant program is also managed by the Reinvestment division. This program permits staff to assist businesses in West Ocala with various external and internal improvements to the structure the business operates in. The business does not have to own the structure; improvements can be made with the approval of the property owner.