Apply, Transfer or Stop Service

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Apply, Transfer or Stop Service

The services provided by the city include electric, water, sewer, storm water, solid waste, fire services, telecommunications and yard lights. These services are provided to customers within the Ocala city limits. However, some services are provided to customers outside the city limits. Our friendly customer service representatives will assist with establishing or cancelling service, billing inquiries, payment arrangements, etc.

To verify the property address is within the city's service area, please review Ocala Electric Utility's service map here.

For more information, please contact the Citizen Call Center at 352-629-2489. 

Forms can be emailed to, faxed to 352-629-1381, mailed via the US Postal Service, or brought in person, to the Citizens' Service Center located at 201 SE 3rd St., Ocala, FL 34471. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Pre-Paid Service

Monthly Standard Billing Service

Commercial Service   ***For brand new service, please contact our Electric Engineering Division at 352-351-6620***

To stop services, please submit a Service Disconnect Request

For service transfers, please submit a Residential Transfer Service Request.