Pay By Phone
With the launch of the new system, residents and visitors to Ocala are now able to conduct their metered parking transactions by mobile phone, an innovative new service that will allow residents and visitors in downtown Ocala to save time by using their mobile phone to pay for parking. To use the new PassportParking system, customers register for free from their mobile phone by downloading the mobile app or calling the number on the meter sticker or at www.passportparking.com. Once registered, motorists can use a mobile app, the Internet, or a phone call or text message to, 352-658-0670 to pay for parking. Motorists can also select the option to receive text message alerts and reminders fifteen minutes before their time expires. Motorists can track parking expenses and print reports through PassportParking’s secure site.
How do you benefit from using PassportParking Mobile Pay?
- Mobile pay eliminates the need for coins and cash to pay for parking, making parking easy and convenient
- Receive text message alerts 15 minutes before your parking session expires
- Extend or stop your parking duration through a simple text or call, or through the PassportParking Mobile Pay app from anywhere without rushing back to the meter
- View your parking history and print your parking receipts online
- Quickly park with your mobile phone in any location that offers PassportParking Mobile Pay
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT COSTS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH PASSPORTPARKING MOBILE PAY?
Registering with PassportParking Mobile Pay is free of charge. Usual parking rates still apply, along with a 25 cents convenience fee that will be charged to your credit or debit card.
IS IT SAFE TO DO A CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION OVER THE PHONE OR ON AN APP?
Yes. Your credit card number is encrypted when you sign up and is never entered, displayed, or spoken during a transaction.
DO I GET A RECEIPT?
Yes. All transactions can be viewed by logging into your PassportParking Mobile Pay account. You also have the option of receiving receipts by email or simply printing directly from your account.
HOW DOES THE PARKING ENFORCEMENT KNOW THAT I HAVE PAID THROUGH PASSPORTPARKING MOBILE APP?
Once you pay with PassportParking Mobile Pay, the zone and space information that you enter is immediately sent to the parking enforcement’s monitoring system.
Read more about this program in our News Release.