The power is in your hands!
The services provided by the city include electric, water, sewer, stormwater, solid waste, fire services, telecommunication services, and yard lights. These services are provided to customers within the Ocala city limits. However, some services are provided to customers outside city limits. Our friendly customer service representatives will assist with establishing or canceling service, billing inquiries, payment arrangments, etc.
To apply for service, please visit our Citizen Services Center.
201 SE 3rd St.
Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm
Or you may fax the information to (352)629-1381, Attn: Service Applications.
** For brand new service, please contact our Electric Engineering Division at (352)351-6620. **
What you will need
- Service Application. (download New Service Request - Commercial here)
- The complete physical address.
- Certificate of Occupancy or change of occupancy if the building is existing, and Occupational License.
- Effective date of service. (new installations will require more time)
- Tax ID Number or valid photo ID and Social Security Number of individual applying for service.
- Billing address if different than physical address.
- Tax Exemption Certificate if business is exempt from paying State Sales Tax.
- Deposit of 2.25 times the average monthly bill.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (352)629-CITY(2489).