The power is in your hands!
The services provided by the city include electric, water, sewer, storm water, solid waste, fire services, and yard lights. These services are provided to customers within the Ocala city limits. However, some services are provided to customers outside the city limits. Our friendly customer service representatives will assist with establishing or cancelling service, billing inquiries, payment arrangements, etc.
For more information, please contact the Citizen Call Center at (352) 629-CITY(2489)
To apply for service, please visit our Citizen Services Center 201 SE 3rd St.
Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm
Or you may fax the information to (352)629-1381, Attn: Service Applications.
What you will need
- Service Application.
- The complete physical address.
- Proof of residency. (lease, rental agreement, etc.)
- Effective date of service. (new installations will require more time)
- Billing Address if different than physical address.
- Daytime telephone number.
- Social Security Number.
- Copy of your Driver's License.
- Deposit of 2.25 times the average monthly bill or $250 (whichever is greater) for traditional, monthly billing service or an initial payment of $50 towards your balance for Pay As You Go service.
Select Service Start Type